Stone Trade Networks Ltd exports agriculture products, mainly bitter kola, hibiscus, tiger nuts and gum arabic to both wholesalers and retailers on the Asian and North American market.
The business export capacity ranges from 100,000 tons and above. Our products have outstanding quality and meet the highest expectations. We export the best, in terms of quality standards, of all Agriculture products in our plan on the market.
We come from families involved in farming of the products we sell, which is why we are perfectly aware of how to provide you with the best quality and will be happy to advise you regarding quality, amount, logistics and many more.
Chimere Ojionu |GM Chimere has a versatile and dynamic personality, which has manifested in his innate abilities to different spheres of enterprise, from IT, human resource management, facilities management, merchandise development, amongst others. He has held executive positions in different organizations.
Maureen Uzoamaka Ojionu
Maureen is a graduate of Business Administration (Marketing) with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. Maureen’s abilities lie in good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, intellectual organization and creativity, as well as her ability to take challenging works. She is responsible for coordinating our public relations and marketing efforts.
Sr. Commodity Mgr.
Patrick is responsible for all commodity purchases. He has extensive experience in Strategic Sourcing Analysis and implementation. Patrick is directly involved in developing and maintaining a partnership with our various local suppliers and is a graduate of University of Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria. Patrick is driven and passionate about what he does.
We are commited to:
- Complying with international HSE rules and regulations.
- Segregating waste according to acceptable procedure.
- Ensuring that all works is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with applicable international safety rules and regulations.
- Protecting the health and safety of employees.
- Ensuring that all employees wear PPEs provided by the company.
- Ensuring that Health of workers is adequately protected.
- Protecting the environment.
SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
It’s our policy that:
- Every necessary step shall be taken to safeguard all personnel who work for STONE TRADE NETWORKS LTD including third parties.
- Positive attitudes to safety shall be rewarded and negative ones frowned upon.
- We carry out our business activities that are devoid of fatalities, serious injuries or damage to properties.
- In order to ensure an enviable performance, the following strategies will be adopted.
- We do everything to minimize accidental losses and continuously identify the causes of accidents.
- We evaluate the causes of accidents.
- All workers to be employed into STONE TRADE NETWORKS LTD shall be certified medically fit by a doctor prior to engagement.
- We maintain a retainer clinic for our entire workforce.
- Early recognition of health hazard be established, monitored and controlled in the environment of our operation. The company also places a great emphasis on promotion of total health concept and protection of workers.
We state that:
- The environmental policy of the company revolves around the achievement of improved living conditions. The company is committed to ensuring a clean and healthy environment, especially in the course of work, where the environmental sanitation program is seriously implemented.
- Physical factors in the environments that influence health at work such as lighting, ventilation, humidity and effects of extreme temperature will be altered to suit working conditions.
- Efforts will be concentrated towards minimization of dusts, noise, fumes and related wastes during the course of work. It is expected of every employee to possess healthy and environmentally accepted conditions both at work and at home.
- The waste generated during our operations, shall be segregated and properly disposed to various dumpsites.
POLICY STATEMENT ON COMMUNITY AFFAIRS
It is our policy that:
- Community affairs entail showing regard to the community around the project area in which we carry out our operations.
- Prior to any job execution, communities in such areas would always be consulted.
- In the community forum, the benefits of the project will be elucidated and will be in conformity with government specification for community developments.